Things To Know Before You Travel To Vietnam to have holiday for your lifetime!
When I run tours in Vietnam as Classic, adventures, family, beach or relaxing, luxury tours… people often asked me which part of tour or the country you like the best or your favorite???
My answer is all, I love it all as my beautiful Vietnam! You believe? as Vietnam offers everything you will love it all too. Of course, in each region of the country has different charmings as:
- Culture: Colorful Culture, custom of different 54 minorities groups, amazing architecture of Temples, pagodas, old houses, Ciitadels, streets….let’s check it out in Hanoi, Sapa, Hue, Hoian, Saigon, Mekong Delta.
- History: Long Emotional history of over 4000 years, people normally talk about Vietnam, think of the Wars, yes so many wars happened in Vietnam -1000 years Chinese occupations, Civil wars, Mongolian, French colonist for nearly hundreds year, American war, Border conflicts ….woa lots for you to learn? not only travel to see the world …let’s come to visit Hanoi 1000 year old capital, Hue Ancient capital, Hoian, Saigon.
- Scenery and Landscape: Amazing beautiful landscape of UNESCO heritages Sites, White sand beaches as Incredible Stunning Ha Long Bay, Sapa –Rice terraces and mountain…Quang Binh –Phong Nha world heritage, Hue Lang co, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, Mui Ne.
- People: Welcoming friendly people, we used to suffered from tough sad history , people in Vietnam never forget history, just keep in mind ! we look towards to futures , open our heart , open our country to welcome people all over the world since 1986 we have open policy and open market economy ! whoever or Wherever you are in Vietnam , you are warmly welcome to see our beautiful Vietnam. Lets come to make friends to change the world to be even better place to live!
- Foooood: Woaaaaa Amazing variety delicious food, have you tried? yes I can tell! Noodle –Pho Soup, Bun Bo Hue, Nem –Spring roll, Banh xeo, Banh My- Vietnamese sandwiches, Bun Cha –BB Port with fresh noodle, Banh Cuon …. You should try all when you are in Vietnam. And you should NOT miss to do Cooking class too-great experiences!
If you want to have more detail, please check more at Vietnam Travel on our website.
After all the trips, i always asked people how they enjoyed their trip? or what they expected to see, on this trip have you seen or done it all? Yes they have had amazing time in Vietnam with great experiences!