SECURE, FAST, EASY, AND CONVENIENT PAYMENT WITH AVT TRAVEL
We ensure that you all will have a HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, so we listen, and we understand your desire to travel beyond expectation and also your concern amid the current Covid-19 pandemic. We are introducing a new policy to support you and secure your safety and comfort when you begin to travel again!
Book Now till 30 September and SAVE a huge discount of up to 20% off the total price of your trip with AVT Travel
Asia Vietnam Travel and Trading Company Limited built this website (asiavietnamtravel.com) for the purpose of providing the most convenient way of planning your Vietnam and Asia vacations with extensive travel-related information and tools. By using this website, you are obliged to the following rules and regulations.
AVT reserves the copyrights for all the textual, graphical, and other web content produced by or for itself. You are granted the right to print the content only for personal or non-commercial use.
OUR TYPICAL POLICY:
1. PAYMENT :
- When you make your booking a deposit may be payable. The amount of the deposit will be dependent on the components of your Package or the Travel Arrangement that you are booking. This amount will be paid by credit card (Our Travel Consultant will send you the link to pay online) is required to confirm your booking.
- Kindly make a deposit/payment via our secured online payment. We accept Credit Card, Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, and JCB cards (see payment guide).
- Note: When you pay by Credit Card, please add 3% of the bank fee.
- If the departure date is within 35 days or less at the point of booking the full balance will be payable immediately.
- Where deposits and advance payments are required from contractors/third parties, these will also be invoiced to the client for payment. This will be required for AVT Travel to secure services from contractors/third parties. Pre-payment procedures during high/peak seasons may also vary, depending on the accommodation policy to guarantee the booking. AVT Travel will inform you accordingly about this for each individual case.
- The remaining balance of the tour price (70%) is due upon your arrival in Southeast Asia, payable at our offices in Hanoi. Cash is preferred to reduce any processing fees that may affect your cost.
- On some occasions we may need to take the full payment for a booking due to a special fare, this payment then becomes non-changeable and non-refundable. You will be informed of any non-changeable and/or non-refundable parts of your booking prior to completing the booking process. Children Policy
- 50% discount for child under 5 years accompanied by 2 full paying clients, staying in the same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 6 -10 years accompanied by 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child aged 11 years up is subject to adult rate
- The deposit should be made by credit card or Bank transfer will be sent the details of our Bank to your email: Bank Information: AVT Travel
Vietnamese Bank name: Ngân Hàng Thương Mại Cổ Phần Thương Tín
Swift Code Number: SGTTVNVX
Bank Name : SACOMBANK
Address: 88 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Company name (in Vietnamese): CÔNG TY TNHH DU LỊCH VÀ THƯƠNG MẠI CHÂU Á VIỆT NAM
Company name (in English): ASIA VIETNAM TRAVEL AND TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Abbreviated name: AVT TRAVEL CO., LTD.
Account Number: 020096339888
Tipping and Gratitude guidelines:
Tipping is not compulsory, but it is customary in Tourism services and usually the standard of service that determines tips. Travelers are often confused about the tipping culture in Southeast Asia. Tipping is a firm and expected element, a part of income for those who work in hospitality, and Southeast Asia Countries are no exception.
Most of your tours, booked by Asia Vietnam Travel’s customers are private ones and group tours too. Therefore, tipping for independent travel is not compulsory and is at the customers’ own discretion, it is not included in tour prices. However, private guides and drivers do expect a tip where good service has been provided and it is very much appreciated. Otherwise, tip when you are pleased and satisfied with the service you received, and do not tip if you don’t feel you have been given good service. Never feel obliged to tip – it is always discretionary.
The following is just a guide to gauge an appropriate amount to tip and is not all-inclusive:
Any currency is ok, but US dollars are accepted at most places for tips.
SERVICE & TIP AMOUNT
Tour Guide: it depends on group size
FIT < 6 pax – US$ 12 – 15 /grp/day ( roughly USD 14 for 2 pax)
Group 7 – 15 persons – US$ 15 – 20 /grp/day
Tour Guide – Adventure trip (Trekking, cycling…)
FIT < 6 persons – roughly US$ 15 – 20 /grp/day
Group 7 – 15 persons – US$ 20 – 25 /grp/day
Local way leader/ Cook (trekking tours) – USD $5 – 7 /grp/ day
Vehicles or bus drivers
City Transfers – US$ 6 – 10 /day/booking ($8 for a group of 2 pax)
Mountain road – US$ 10 /group/ working day
Incentive Groups – US$ 10/day/group
Cyclo, Tuk – Tuks – US$ 1 – $2 /person
Short tour (1 – 2 hour) – US$ 3 – 5/sampan, per couple
Cruise with O/N – US$ 10 / cabin/ night
Porters – US$ 1 /luggage or Suitcase
2. CANCELATION & REFUND
All cancellations must be received in writing and sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
* 60 to 79 days: 20% of the booking value
* 15 to 59 days: 30% of the booking value
* 15 -30 days prior to departure: 50% of the total value of the trip charged, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
* Within 7 days prior to departure: 100% on total charged.
* No-Show: 100% on total charge.
3. UNUSED SERVICES
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport, or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members. Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
4. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service AVT has provided, please notify your local tour guide, services, or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. AVT will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
AVT will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat, and hotels in the event of any complaint.
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however, they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control. AVT, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants, or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses, or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control. Customers should buy their own insurance for all.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately? However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Any questions related to this issue, please Contact Us for further information
7. INSURANCE: important to you!
All Consumers are required to have full travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the Consumers to read their insurance policy before they travel and ensure that the insurance scheme provides the Consumer with the requisite level of cover.
Information that we may collect about you when you fill and submit the forms or you send us :
a question or comment or request information about our service or during and after the process of planning your trip with us.
3. Phone Number
4. E-mail address
What we do with the information we collect
The Personal Information that we may collect from you allows us to identify you, understand and respond to your question or comment, and send you emails for our marketing purposes:
- Meet your travel needs and requests
- Maintain your records for the next bookings
- Analyze how you use our website to fit our customers’ requirements
- Send you marketing communications as appropriate
- Share it with our suppliers when needed to make your trip arrangements
PLEASE ALL PARTICIPATIONS ON ANY TOUR IMPLIES FULL ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS BY THE CONSUMER.
Look at our sample tours or Build your own trip :BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP – avttravel (asiavietnamtravel.com)