- This special amazing day trip is designed for those who love the traditional culture of Buddhism and the Ancient history of Vietnam dating back thousands of years ago :
- Enjoy amazing beautiful peaceful landscapes of the countryside by wandering around, easy rider biking along riverside and green fields.
- Visiting the Ancestral Temple An Duong Vuong –Primitive Ancestor of Vietnam, some oldest pagodas to understand more Vietnamese Buddhism,
- Discover Intangible World Heritage Dong Ho Folk painting village, families
- Try home meal lunch with yummy traditional local food and visit local traditional houses
Full Itinerary :
08:30 You are welcomed by our guide, and we drive 30 minutes to Bac Ninh ..
Stop at the bank of Đuống River, dressed up with biking equipment and a camera to be ready for a bike ride along the river with the stunning peaceful scenery of the countryside dotting green bamboo tree lines and fields of rice, flowers, and vegetables… take great shots for memories of the trip. Stopping to visit one of the oldest pagodas- But Thap, understand more about Vietnamese Buddhism dating back to the 13th century. Then we cycle along the dyke to visit the Ancestral Temple An Duong Vuong –Primitive Ancestor of Vietnam from BC located on the bank of the River, wandering around, sightseeing, you can see many giant old trees, meeting friendly locals, taking pictures of water buffaloes…next, we’re cycling to Dong Ho Folk painting-UNESCO Intangible World Heritage, you love painting, you can draw your own ones! Here is a unique Folk Painting which is used Gio Papers to be printed on Wood blocks with special inks from natural leaves, and shells …the pictures are telling you about local life, festival, animals, wedding…
We have lunch with a local family, you can try to cook if you want, or you are a master chef. Relax and walk around the village to visit traditional houses made from bricks and woods with tile roofs
After lunch, we keep cycling through the Rice field to visit another ancient pagoda -which used to be the center of Vietnam Buddhism in the 2nd century, taking more pictures of Buddha, towers, ponds …
Wandering more around to enjoy the peaceful scenery of the countryside, then we drive back to Hanoi.
We trust you have had a great day tour understanding more Vietnamese history, people, and culture with amazing experiences in the countryside.
Please contact us for best price upon your travel date, a number of travelers, and specific needs:
Please note: We can tailor-make this program to meet your specific needs of activities, full package as well as prices. Click the yellow button “https://asiavietnamtravel.com/build-your-own-trip/” to give us your specific request now!
Include Transportation, guiding, a lunch, and mountain Bikes. All entrance fees
Exclude Drinks, tipping, and other personal expenses, paddles